9/13/2015 Home Prices In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 5.9 percent, for new homes up 2.3 percent and for resale condos up 6.8 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 6.4 percent and up 12.6 percent on condos and down 40.0 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 8.8 percent and the sales volume is up 18.0 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 11.7 percent and the sales volume is down 1.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 4.6 percent and the sales volume is up 20.4 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 12.2 percent and the sales volume is up 6.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 1.9 percent and the sales volume up 26.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 18.2 percent and the sales volume is down 31.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 6.3 percent and the sales volume is up 20.4 percent.
Our Market is still strong and infact stronger in South County than last week. The season would predict that the market would slow down as it did last week. With Labor Day behind us we will see the market move up slightly this year.