Looking for your new Sanctuary in the Grand Canyon state? This brand new offering by Taylor Morrison in Phoenix, AZ may just be the perfect fit for you and your family.
Sanctuary at Desert Ridge is the newest community being built in the storied Desert Ridge community located at Tatum Blvd and Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Sanctuary is defined in webster’s dictionary as:
- a place of shelter or safety.
- a nature reserve (a bird’s sanctuary)
- a holy place, temple, or church.
We all have our own unique picture in our mind’s eye when we think of our ideal place to call home and making this humble abode the place, a reliable place to unwind, relax, start fresh, and grow, is what Sanctuary at Desert Ridge will provide.
History of Desert Ridge:
Sanctuary will be joining the thriving and growing community Desert Ridge. In just the last 10 years, Desert Ridge has built some of Phoenix’s finest gated communities:
- 2006 – Aviano
- 2007 – Fireside
- 2008 – Chaparral Heights, Demonico, Sabina, Cielo
- 2009 – 2013 – Continued development of the above.
- 2015 – Sanctuary at Desert Ridge will debut in the this fall!
***Sanctuary will feature 4 different collections of homes. Both one and two story!
A real chance to buy an affordable luxurious new construction home within a thriving community is what you have at Sanctuary so let’s now discuss what kind of elevations and floors you will have to choose from and the prices they will be starting at.
Sanctuary at Desert Ridge – Skyview of the site plan (as of)
There will be 219 homes offered at Sanctuary and 21 different home designs and 4 different collections. These floor plans will range from 1900 square feet to 4300 square feet of livable space and have options for up to 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2-3 car garage, and both one and two story homes.
Here is a breakdown of the floor plans (beginning with the one story homes):
The Floor Plans:
–CLICK– the name of the collection to see the individual floor plans…
- Discovery : 5 Floor plans ranging from 1981 to 3812 sq. ft.
- Passage : 7 Floor plans ranging from 2329 to 4019 sq. ft.
- Capstone : 5 Floor plans ranging from 3295 to 4091 sq. ft.
- Venture : 4 Floor plans ranging from 1662 to 2437 sq. ft.
- Pricing : To be released soon. (click here to jump down to comparable pricing for the Desert Ridge community)
Community Features :
- The highlight of the community amenities at Sanctuary will be the brand-new neighborhood clubhouse. Future homeowners will have access to:
- a spacious community pool,
- social gathering areas
- children’s playground
- wide walking and biking trails
Sanctuary will also be a gated community with an emphasis on preservation of the high quality standards Desert Ridge is known for. About 65% of the homes at Sanctuary will have a direct view to the beautiful open space of nothing but the best of what the desert has to offer–in its natural wonder!
Lots of great places! Here are some highlights:
- Located just a few moments from the 101 Loop.
- Major nearby employers include banks, department stores, and health.
- Within 1-2 miles – Starbucks, In-N-Out Burger, CVS Pharmacy, Albertsons, and much more.
- Also within 1-2 miles are lots of fabulous shopping, entertainment, and places of worship.
You are covered at Desert Ridge!
Places to go, things to do…
- Take the family to one of the many parks, including, Desert Ridge, Cashman, Aviano, or Arizona Horse Lovers.
- Go to a museum: Arizona Popular Culture, or the Musical Instrument Museum.
- See a latest movie at AMC Desert Ridge 18 Theatres.
- The local Appaloosa Library is always an educational way to spend your afternoon.
- Begin your date night at the Blue Martini or Keg Steakhouse + Bar
- Burgers, fries, and milkshakes at In-N-Out or fresh pizza at California Pizza Kitchen.
And that’s all within about a mile! You got it all at Desert Ridge by Taylor Morrison!
Are Desert Ridge New Homes A Wise Investment?
Is buying a new home at Sanctuary a good investment? Here’s a year-to-year statistical breakdown…
CLICK ON THE “DATE” to view a complete statistical breakdown…
List Price Per Approx SQFT: $155.60 Sold Price Per Approx SQFT $150.13
List Price Per Approx SQFT: $154.83 Sold Price Per Approx SQFT $138.25
List Price Per Approx SQFT: $153.72 Sold Price Per Approx SQFT $137.67
List Price Per Approx SQFT: $161.37 Sold Price Per Approx SQFT $152.13
List Price Per Approx SQFT: $178.96 Sold Price Per Approx SQFT $173.83
List Price Per Approx SQFT: $191.00 Sold Price Per Approx SQFT $187.29
List Price Per Approx SQFT: $191.64 Sold Price Per Approx SQFT $188.80
Overall average last 7 years: Avg. List Price: $162.30 Sold Price: $157.10
Currently Active – List Price Per Approx SQFT: $188.76
Newbuilds in last 10 years only (7 year totals) Avg. List Price: $166.36 Sold Price: $163.07
Newbuilds in last 10 years only (2015 only) Avg. List Price: $182.83 Sold Price: $179.94
As you can see from these numbers above, buying a home in this area proves to be a sound investment and I personally believe that the next 7 years are going to be “boom” years in this real estate market.
Give me a call directly at 480.360.4260 if you have any questions about the numbers you see, I’d love to talk about the ‘investment part’ of the home buying process as it’s very important to me that you know -in an in-depth way- about all angles of your new home purchase, whether it’s at Sanctuary or a nearby community by another builder.
Speaking of the builder,
About Taylor Morrison:
I’d like to say a few words about Taylor Morrison before I leave you today. They have been a true gold standard in the city of Phoenix in recent years building the highest quality and affordable luxury homes available not only in this market, but in any real estate market.
And that’s exactly what Taylor Morrison is offering with Sanctuary at Desert Ridge..
Taylor Morrison is one of the biggest builders in the United States and have a strong passion for building homes that new homeowners can be proud to call their own.
They take over 120 years of technological and architectural innovation and focus their pride, passion, and energy in building America’s new dream homes.
I have a great relationship with the sales reps at Taylor Morrison communities and personally will vouch for the high quality customer care they offer and the reliable single family homes they build. I look forward to helping you anyway I can