For those of you who aren't familiar, let me introduce you to a widget that I have here on my blog. It's called "My Agent Rank" and I love it. (Especially since I ROCK!)
It's so easy to get started!
- Head to their web address: http://www.agentrank.com/
- Click on "sign up" for agents
- Create your account.
- It will then lead you to the login page. Login! Woo hoo!
- Your first task, if you choose to accept it, is to invite some other agents. This is used to calculate your rank. Thank goodness for AR, I know plenty of agents who don't work near me!
- Endorsements are next! Enter in the basic information for some of your previous clients. They will be sent a survey, which is used in your rank. They also use the comments in the widget. (Thanks Bob and Petie!!!) This is a great way to keep in touch with clients, too, and to determine your service ranking!
- Sales. Enter sales you have closed on. Easy for me, since I'm just starting my second licensed year. Might not be AS easy for you, but maybe just do the past year. Set a time limit if you want. The facts are used toward your agent rank, too!
- Forecasts. I don't use this, being very rural, but it uses NAR stats to determine what your market is doing, if available. How cool is that?
- Weblogs. I have my AR blog, my MySpace profile, my Facebook Profile, and my Twitter on here. Add whatever you like!
- Profile. Sum yourself up. You've done it before, right here on AR, so you can do it!
- Your Agent Rank! TA DA! You're done! If you wait ten minutes or so (That's how long it took for mine) you should be able to preview the badge before you post it anywhere. If you are comfortable in the fact that you kick butt as an agent, go post it now! Post it everywhere! Your blog, website, MySpace, Facebook - the possibilities are endless!
I think it's fantastic. My listings have sold near, at, or above asking, which makes me look fantastic. I have had many buyers that have closed in the last year. It's worked very well for me! It's fun, and it gives potential clients a quick idea of what kind of business you do.
So head on over to www.agentrank.com and get started!