I seem to always end up doing a post about the latest Apple iOS updates & today was the official release of iOS9. The concensous seems to be the same all around the internet, it is a must have update.
iOS 8 was released with a lot of bugs, some of which never got fixed even through the 10 updates that followed. After 100 days of beta testing iOS 9 has some great new features people have been asking for, is very stable & even increases battery life by up to an hour (iPhone 6 at least).
Biggest New Features:
- Increase battery life by up to an hour on iPhone 6.
- Low power mode to save battery.
- A low file size & installation (1GB download for iOS9, about 300% less then previous versions. (I liked this as I am running out of storage.)
- Apple News, I did a blog about this new feature and how it can benefit Realtors here, though News Format has not been released yet.
- Apple Maps now has public transit information for major cities.
- Smarter Siri
- Improved Notes
Those are some of the highlights along with major bug fixes for increased productivity. I already updated my phone with no issues and everything works great!
Winter Group Las Vegas is using the latest technology to not just protect everyonce privacy more, but to market, inform, and educate our clients more.
Enjoy the new update, hopefully you will have little to now technology issues with this update for iPhone, iPad, & iPod.
Apple usually waits to alert you to download the update, if you have not seen it yet click on "General" followed by "Software Update"