Pay your taxes for you? Do you escrow? We can really help!
YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT, JUST IN CASE, I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE.
Did you know that you can do a Rate & Term Refinance even if you don't currently Escrow and payoff your Current Property Taxes, WITHOUT the loan type changing to a Cash out/A6?
Benefits of a Rate and Term Refinance in October, November & December:
1. Pay your Tax Bill without changing your loan type
2. Close in October (IF THE TAX BILL IS OUT), SKIP your November Payment (possibly even your October payment)
3. Close in November, SKIP your December Payment (possibly even your November payment)
4. Close in December, SKIP your January Payment (possibly even your December payment)
5. Increase your Cash Flow
6. Look at reducing the term! 15 and 20 YEAR Terms
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our friendly team at (281) 712-6410 or you may apply for refinancing in the link below!
P.S. Please know that if you or know of someone who are looking to purchase or refinance a home and wanting to close on or before October 17th, we can make it happen for you! :)