4 Bedroom Home with 2 RV Gates in Desert Hills Estates Phoenix

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA
 
Contact: Alicia Morrison
Phone: 602-620-0288
   

Single Family - Detached, Ranch - Phoenix, AZ

Listed at 390000

   
Send To
 
Subdivision Desert Hills Estates
Category Homes
Type Single Family Re-Sale
Sq Footage 2270
Bedrooms 4
Bathrooms 2
Half Bathrooms 0
Lot Size 1
Short Sale No
Year Built 1996
Home Address 429 E Desert Ranch Road Phoenix, AZ 85086
 

Home Description

Country living yet just minutes to I-17. Four bedroom, 2 bath, split floor plan with formal LR/DR, open concept kitchen, dining and great room with gas FP. High ceilings, ceiling fans, covered patio inside walled back yard. 2 RV gates, 3 car garage with built in cabinets, inside laundry. Full tile roof replaced in 2014, septic pumped August 2015. Sellers say no CC&Rs!

Home Features

 

Additional Links

Virtual Tour  

Property Description

This home for sale is located in Desert Hills Estates! This Phoenix community has homes for sale ready for immediate move in but none match the ammenities this home offers. If you are looking for a one of a kind home in Desert Hills Estates, please review this unique home above. In addition, to schedule a showing be sure to email me and take advantage of this great home for sale in Desert Hills Estates. This home for sale in Desert Hills Estates, located in Phoenix, won't last long and in today's volatile real estate market. Finding the perfect home to fit all your needs is just a phone call away. Why spend hours looking through online websites for homes for sale in Desert Hills Estates, contact me today for all your real estate needs! I'm happy to assist you in finding your dream home in Desert Hills Estates.


Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
phoenix
home
4 bedroom
85086
desert hills estates
2 rv gates

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
2,456,753
Captain Wayne - Rowlett Real Estate School
Rowlett Real Estate School - Panama City, FL
Rowlett Real Estate School / Owner and Instructor

Hi Sandy, good luck with your listing.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Sep 25, 2015 08:51 AM #1
Rainmaker
1,676,342
Winston Heverly
Winston Realty, Inc. - Atlantis, FL
GRI, ABR, SFR, CDPE, CIAS, PA

With the fourth quarter fast approaching, it seems like crunch time to make those year-end totals. Wishing you much success to add this to those totals.

Sep 25, 2015 12:10 PM #2
Rainmaker
781,233
Jeri & Henri Gutner
Realty One Group Legacy - Doylestown, PA
CRS,GRI

Nice looking home, good luck with it. Hope you sell it soon.

Sep 25, 2015 03:39 PM #3
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,022

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information