9/27/2015 Home Prices In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 5.9 percent, for new homes down 0.5 percent and for resale condos up 5.7 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 8.6 percent and up 14.9 percent on condos and down 19.2 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 6.8 percent and the sales volume is down 10.3 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 14.5 percent and the sales volume is down 9.9 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 6.1 percent and the sales volume is up 35.7 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are down 2.2 percent and the sales volume is up 11.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 7.1 percent and the sales volume up 15.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 22.3 percent and the sales volume is down 17.4 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 5.8 percent and the sales volume is up 40.0 percent.
Mission Viejo had a big drop in the number of properties sold most of the areas did better this week. As I have been saying every week, we live and work in a wounderful area.