This home is much larger than it appears at first glance with an estimated 3300 square feet. It is located at 835 Hemlock Dr., Sleepy Hollow, and Illinois 60118.
- 1/2 acre+ lot
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 4 season room overlooking beautiful yard
- Upated kitchen
- 42” hickory cabinets, serving areas, pantry
- plant room
- mud room
- spacious dining room
- finished lower level family room with wood burning fireplace
- hardwood under carpets in bedrooms
- paver patio
- District 300 schools
- central air, space pac
- Radiant Heat, 2 separate heating systems, zoned
- includes oven, range, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, washer, dryer
- main floor laundry features double sink, soaking tub
- 2 car attached garage
Sleepy Hollow is a village located about 30 miles northwest of Chicago. Many of the streets are named after characters in Washington Irving’s The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. The town is completely a residential community.
The population is approximately 3332 with about half male/female ratio. Median age is 43.8 years old. Median household income is about $92000. Median home price is about $238000.
This listing is offered by John Herman. To see it email assistant @propertyup.com or call 847 847 4711.