St George Marathon | Like No Other! | Saturday October 3rd, 2015
Fun Facts about The St. George Marathon...
- Ranked in the Top 20 Marathons in the USA
- Rated by Runner's World as one of the four "Marathons to Build a Vacation Around" in the World.
- Included in Runner's World 10 Most Scenic and Fastest Marathons
- USA Track & Field Certified & Sanctioned
- Athletes start at 5240 feet, ending at 2680 feet in elevation, now that's fast!
Thank you athletes, each and every one of you for accomplishing your goals through hard work, diligence and consistent methods. The 26.2 mile race starts at Central, moves through Veyo, then on to Dammeron & Diamond Valley, Winchester ending at Vernon Worthen Park.
I love to see all the colorful hand-made signs, made by friends and family members, cheering the runners on as they make their way down Hiway 18. See you all at the Finish Line!
...Stay tuned for the Hunstman World Senior Games to start on Monday, October 5th, 2015. Let the Games begin!