Do you know what today is? Well, it is September 30th. Today is the last day of the THIRD quarter for 2015. Has your real estate business hit a speed bump and slowed down a little bit?
For my Gainesville area, the answer to the speed bump question is, YES.
This is normal for our area. I know each year we have a slow down after public schools start, after the University semester starts, and once football starts.
But I will not panic or worry. (And that's a lie, as I always worry and panic)
It's been a strong year for business here. Have you had a great year so far?
The way I get out of panic and worry is to take time and a bit of brain space to regroup, and institute our 4th Quarter attitude adjustment!
Most of us stay so busy with new listings and new buyers that some things fall by the wayside. Now is the time to get that 4th Quarter kick-it-in-gear attitude for 2015. The goal is to finish strong!
Here is my TO-DO List for attacking the beginning of the 4th Quarter of 2015
- Spend time each day in my CRM/Database.
- Who do I need to send a personal note to?
- Who has a home anniversary?
- Who needs a cute/friendly pop-by?
- Cultivate the foundation of my business!
- Call and thank all the buyers who I've closed this year.
- Send a short (visually enticing) emails to your A+ clients and ASK for referrals.
- Go to all my social media profiles - check them, update them.
- BLOG !! Reword, revise, update previous blog posts on good "google" topics
- Stay positive!
Remember, just because you worked 24/7 through the crazy-busy spring/summer season, doesn't mean that you should feel guilty or worry that things slow down just a bit at the beginning of fall.
It's ok to breath, relax, and enjoy. (which is something I have trouble with too)
Share how you plan to attack your 4th Quarter!!
***Oh, and keep me in mind for any referrals for the Gainesville Florida Area too !!