Every time I go on vacation, business improves. I think it happens for a lot of reasons, but now I am trying to decide whether or not to cancel my 4 day beach trip to San Diego.
Here's the deal. I've been chatting online with some buyers from California. They're definitely going to buy a house. They're definitely coming to town when I was planning on being gone. My tickets are not booked yet.
I sent the paperwork for them to sign and haven't seen anything yet. They keep saying they're going to send it, but they haven't. They still want daily help.
One more piece to the puzzle: the husband is an attorney and a real estate broker. My gut instinct tells me they would sign if they wanted to work with me, and that I'm just spinning my wheels.
What would you do? Take the vacation? Stay just in case it really pans out? Continue to help and hope they'll sign? I know some agents never get paperwork signed until they write the offer, which in many states means they're really working for the seller without a buyer agency agreement.
Tony Fantis, ABR, Associate Broker
RE/MAX Associates - Salt Lake City
Subscribe to CommentsComment