TOP TIPS TO PASS YOUR HOME INSPECTION
- Make sure gas, water and electricity are turned on and gas pilot lights are burning
- Ensure pets won't hinder inspection.
- Replace any burned out light bulbs
- Test all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Replace batteries if needed
- Clean or replace dirty HVAC Air Filters.
- Move wood, stored items, debris away from foundations perimeter walls
- Unlock or remove locks from any items the inspectors must access
- Make sure all areas are accessible by removing items blocking access
- Trim tree limbs away from the roof covering and trim shrubs away from the exterior walls to allow access
- Repair or Replace broken, damaged or missing items
Are you looking for the HOME OF YOUR DREAMS? Or maybe selling your current home? The Temple Team can help you with all of your Real Estate needs. Give us a call at 704-235-3000 and visit our website at www.TheTempleTeam.com.