Realtors local to Fayetteville can complete 4 hours of Continuing Education on November 12th, 2015 which will be offered by Team Move OVM and NC Housing Finance Agency.
Products explained in the class will include:
- 15,000 Special Down Payment Assistance Product Available to Cumberland County!
- MCC Tax Credits up to $2000 per year for qualifying first time home buyers.
- Click here to see the Household Income Limits for the MCC Tax Credit
- Down Payment Assistance programs for first time and move up buyers
Details of the 4 hour “Financing Dreams Class” class which could be used as 4 hours of continuing education:
Class to be held on November 12th, 2015 from 1:00 – 5:00 PM, sign in & lunch 12:30 PM
- CEED (Center for Economic Empowerment & Development) 230 Hay Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Cost is ONLY $25 per person (real estate law requires that the realtor pay for their CE)
- Lunch provided to the group
- By attending the CE class, your name and information will be posted as a “Preferred Real Estate Professional” for buyers on the NC Housing website for 3 years
- If you have any questions, click here and send us your question
Team Move lends in areas such as Wilmington, Leland, Hampstead, Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, Whiteville, Shallotte, Southport, Elizabethtown, Lumberton, Fort Bragg, Pope Air Force Base, Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Rockingham, Raleigh, Garner, Smithfield, Clayton, Goldsboro, Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Chapel Hill, Burgaw, Castle Hayne, Holden Beach, Supply, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Hubert, Tabor City, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Laurinburg, Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, Surf City, Sneads Ferry, Richlands, Wrightsville Beach, New Bern, Oak Island, Saint James, Wallace, as well as the rest of NC. North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Conway, Loris, Little River, Longs, as well as the rest of South Carolina and Virginia.