Sunday, October 11
October 11 PetWalk Schedule of Event
All attendees must drop off their donations collected or present their FirstGiving web page at the registration booth to receive their teal pin to walk. Just mention the Hawaiian Humane Society and Waikiki Marina parking (next to Red Lobster) is $5 from 6 to 11 am.
7:00 am - REGISTRATION BEGINS
7:45 am - Opening Program
8:00 am - WALK BEGINS – Long & Short Course
8:10 am -- Entertainment - Christian Yrizzary of Hoonua and Simple Soul
9:15 am - Humane Society Adoptee Alumni Photo at Starting Line
9:30 am - Pet Float Contest & Parade*
9:45 am - Pet Costume Contest*
*Contest start times may change, dependent on when people complete walking the course.
• Bring your sunscreen, hat and beach/lawn chair.
• Help "Fill a Subaru" with items from our Wish List.
• All pets must be leashed.
• No beach access for animals.
• A mobile ATM will be available.
• Invite your friends on Facebook to join you at PetWalk.
• Set up a rendezvous location for your team members.
• Decide if you’ll be taking the short or long course.
• Pet Costume contest for fabulous prizes.
• Pet Float contest and mini-parade for fabulous prizes. Calling pet lovers, schools, businesses and artists. We're looking for pimped out strollers, wagons and other mini-vehicles.
- Food from: Aloha Pops, Paradise Crepes, Pauls Poppers, Starbucks and Ulu's Lemonade
- Photobooth hosted by Party Pix Hawaii.
• Agility Course and custom pet ID tags by Poi Dogs Day Care & Boarding.
Register to attend here.