10/18/2015 Home Prices In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.9 percent, for new homes up 7.4 percent and for resale condos up 7.5 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 12.5 percent and up 17.0 percent on condos and down 8.3 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 0.6 percent and the sales volume is down 19.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 8.2 percent and the sales volume is up 5.8 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 6.3 percent and the sales volume is down 1.1 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are down 2.8 percent and the sales volume is down 1.8 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 4.9 percent and the sales volume down 12.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 5.7 percent and the sales volume is down 37.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 22.3 percent and the sales volume is up 4.4 percent.
Please note that the market over all for Orange county is improving yet South Orange County is slowing. Lets see what we get as we look at the next weeks of this market.