Baby Boomers are those born between 1946 and 1964 and they are a HUGE chunk of the population. In fast according to the U.S. Census Bureau there are 75.4 Million Baby Boomers in the US! They are second in size to the "Millenials" or also known as "Generation Y".
So ... what are they looking for in new homes?
Here are a few key things that are important ...
- Little or No Mortgage
- Low Home Maintenance
- Smaller or "Right Size" House
- One Story Home or at least ... Master and Laundry on Lower Level
- Convenience ... Daily errands close by (ie: grocery, post office, bank, dry cleaners, etc...)
- Walkable Neighborhoods
- Open Floor Plans (especially for one day when a wheelchair may be necessary)
- "Forever Home" (they want to have "care" come to them one day and not got to a facility)
- Close to Family & Friends
Are you looking for a NEW HOME? Do you have a HOME TO SELL?
The Temple Team can help you with all of your REAL ESTATE NEEDS!