You work off of referrals because:
1) They don’t cost you marketing dollars.
2) The lead is more qualified than an internet lead.
No one really knows how many referrals they lose - but it happens, often.
Referrals are NOT lost because another real estate agent “stole” the person.
They’re lost because the person could not find you in a short amount of time.
People remember domain names better than phone numbers or email addresses.
How memorable is your marketing? Your website? Your last conversation?
How difficult are you making it for people to refer you business?
Keep your “reach out flow” consistent and memorable with Seller’s Corner.
This exclusive tool stimulates more referrals, listings and repeat business.
We’re giving you another sneak peek at Seller’s Corner this week.
Simply register for the free webinar and sign-on early:
Your website should do four things WELL:
1) Brand you as an expert in the areas you work.
2) Provide instant information so your visitors STAY.
3) Should be easy to find, easy-to-use, and easy on the eyes.
4) Build personal relationships with your buyers and sellers so you remain top of mind.
Just sayin': If your website doesn’t measure up, you should consider changing your email signature from: “The best way to compliment me is referring your friends and family” to “Sorry. When you refer someone to me, I make it difficult for folks to find me.”
Questions? Comments? Need to vent?
I'm at your beck and call, all-day.
No sales pitch here.
Just worthwhile guidance and
a shoulder to lean on.
Have a wonderful week,