10/25/2015 Home Prices In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.6 percent, for new homes up 13.6 percent and for resale condos up 7.9 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 16.3 percent and up 20.9 percent on condos and down 7.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 2.3 percent and the sales volume is down 13.3 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 5.8 percent and the sales volume is up 15.9 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 1.6 percent and the sales volume is up 1.2 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 5.7 percent and the sales volume is up 2.0 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 3.2 percent and the sales volume down 20.2 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 12.1 percent and the sales volume is down 26.4 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 10.6 percent and the sales volume is down 2.3 percent.
Over all South County is doing better than the drop of last week. Nothing one could consider as a big or market move to the negative at this time.