Sometimes we just new a few good ideas to get going with our real estate marketing. Here is a list of marketing ideas focused on the theme of "Dream Homes." A dream home may be a first time buyer's 1,000 sq ft ranch or a world reknown Phyican's 10,000 sq ft mansion.
Everybody has a home of their dreams... Find someone dreaming and usher them down the aisle to home ownership.
Below are a few ideas that could help your marketing for 2016, around the theme of "Dream Homes."
- Drive desirable neighborhoods with buildable lots. Record video and conduct an exclusive dream home Webinar. Attendees must donate at least $1 to your charity of the month program.
- Sponsor a Dream board party at your church or church located in the communities you serve.
- Sponsor a dream board party at your local school or school located in the communities you serve.
- Spend postcards to your target market with pictures of your previous "First Time Dream Home Buyers."
- Conduct podcast interviews with employees at local businesses. Ask those who aren't home owners why they haven't purchased their dream home? Use your interviews to support your top "Top 10 Myths of Buying a Dream Home" on your podcast show.
- Call the top 10 mortgage brokers in your target market. Ask if they would like to conduct "Dream Home Workshops" at local churches and PTA meetings with you.
- Call the top 10 boutique builders/contractors in your target market. Ask if they would like to conduct "Dream Home Workshops" at local churches and PTA meetings with you.
- Call all your previous client that have been in their home for at least 5 years and explain the Dream Home process. Educate them on the process of buying a lot, working with a builder, and the joy of picking the tiniest detail down to the door knobs. Donate $5 for every deal closed to your favorite charity.
- Call all your previous clients who have lived in their home for at least 5 years. Ask if they are settled and want to invest in their current dream home? If so, ask if you can make a referral to one of your preferred contractors. You build referral networks by giving first.
- Call your Physcian, ask if he or she would like to purchase a new home up to $1,500,000 with no money down. If they say "yes" call my good friend Steve Friedman at Fidelity bank and get your client preapproved for their loan and you can start showing houses this weekend. Donate $5 to your favorite charity for each closing.
- Call all your referral partners and ask if they would be kind enough to introduce you to their physican, you have some good news you would like to deliver :) Donate $5 to habitat for every deal closed.
- Do a personal podcast interview, no more than 5 minutes. Talkinig to the hearts of your audience. Explain to them why you are living the dream...each day you get to touch the lives of priceless human beings and assist them in their biggest financial transaction. And you're greatful for their business and friendship. Donate X times the number of people you send it to. Be sure to ask if they know someone looking for a Dream Home or Dream Job, to give you a call.
- Bonus: Interview ALL the schools in your farm's district. Regardless of the schools performance. Ask each interviewee what makes their school a good fit for families looking for dream homes in the area. Always make everybody look good, even if their scores aren't up to par.
- Double Bonus: your turn....
Don't forget to post your Dream Home marketing idea below.
Need marketing ideas? Sign up for our free newsletter, Konect Community. Receive marketing ideas for connecting your real estate business to your community each month, delievered to your inbox.
Real Estate Success