Since becoming a Realtor and adding a website to my arsenal of tools for attracting clients, I am continually tweaking my site to appeal to my customers. I am constantly thinking, what does my customer want or need in a website. I've been to so many agent websites, they are all rolling together in my mind. These are some of the items that I feel are necessary for a successful Realtor website:
1. A link to the latest real estate news on www.realtor.com
2. A feedback post with contact, so customers can tell me what they like or don't like, or would like to see.
3. A section discussing credit issues and how I work with lenders to help the "financially challenged."
4. Buyers, and Sellers tips and information.
5. About me, my state, and my company.
There are other items as well, but I wanted to highlight these because I felt they were the most important. In my Open Houses yesterday, six of the eight couples that walked through noticed the ad in the newspaper directing them to photos on my website www.ChristopherSmithRealtor.com. They thought that was pretty "heads up" to include that information for the customer. Does anyone have any "MUST HAVES" for their customers that you feel are important to have on your website. Mine, probably like yours is constantly evolving and changing to reflect the customers needs and wants. As always, thanks and have a wonderful week!