Kihei Maui - Kilohana Ridge, Kilohana Waena, Kilohana Hema market update
You'll find the Kilohana residential neighborhoods in South Maui, right at the edge of Wailea, and on the mauka side of S. Kihei Rd. Being just a very short walk to Keawakapu Beach makes this an attractive place to live, and many of these properties are second homes for mainland owners. The neighborhoods are fairly new, having been built this century, with underground utilities and a consistent look governed by CC&R's.
What's for sale now in the Kilohana area?
- 142 Ahekolo St. - 5BD/4BA 2-story home - $1,225,000 - ACTIVE
- 143 Hoolapa St. - 4BD/3.5BA 2-story home with pool - $1,599,000 - PENDING
- 60 Hoolapa Pl. - 3BD/3.5BA single level home with pool - $2,650,000 - ACTIVE
What sold in the past 12 months in the Kilohana area?
- 7 home sales priced from $943,715 to $3,650,000
- average sale price of $1,536,959 and median sale price of $1,120,000
- the most expensive was a house with detached cottage, all others were one house
- Days on Market ranged from 46 to 213, with average being 103 days
- 2003 and 2004 were the year most of these were built
- 5 of the properties were on Ahekolo St.
Take a driving tour of Kilohana Ridge in Kihei Maui, and see for yourself why this is a great place to call home.
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779