I am planning on having a Client Appreciation Party after the holidays in January. I want my clients to know how much I appreciate their business, trust, and loyalty to my team. I have never had a Client Appreciation Party, so I would love to hear from the Activerain community-
1. Have you ever hosted a Client Appreciation Party?
2. How did you get the word out?
3. What type of party did you have? (Beer and wine tasting, sporting event, cooking class, document shredding party,etc...)
4. How did you build a case for a reasonable budget?
5. Was it successful? If you could do it again, what would you change?
Thanks everyone- even if you have not yet hosted a Client Appreciation Party, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Masterminding is a beautiful thing!
Are you searching for a NEW HOME? Do you have a home that you need to SELL? The Jon Crompton Group is ready to help you with all of your Real Estate needs! Please call us at 843.416.1436 and visit our website at charlestonhomesearches.com
Disclaimer: THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.