It is now possible to get a Jumbo Loan immediately after a Short-Sale or Foreclosure.
There are many people that don’t think they can qualify for a Jumbo Mortgage because they have a recent Short-Sale, Foreclosure or Bankruptcy. They have been turned down by other lenders time and time again, and thought they have exhausted all chances of getting another Jumbo Loan. Now it is possible to get a jumbo loan after short-sale or foreclosure!
Introducing our solution –
The “2nd Chance” loan
Here are the basics –
- Interest-Only option Available
- 5-15% minimum down payment or equity (refinance)
- 580 mid FICO score
- Primary/Secondary Home Purchase or Refinance
- Loan Amounts from $50,000 to $4 Million – JUMBO (with exceptions to go higher)
- No Prepayment penalty or points (can refinance later)
- NOT Hard Money (much better rates)
- Exclusive Jumbo Portfolio loan (not available at other lenders)
- Available in 46 States and DC . Currently NOT available in AL, AR, LA, & MS .
What are the rates like?
While I can’t quote rates here because they are constantly changing and are adjusted to your unique scenario, there are several reasons why they can be kept low.
- This is a fully underwritten portfolio Jumbo loan. It’s NOT hard money.
- Only one Foreclosure or Short-Sale is allowed .
- Mid FICO scores must be above 660. For this to happen, the rest of your credit is most likely clean.
- The down payment is substantial ( minimum 20% )
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING –
“Ok–I found Craig by googling “Can I get a jumbo loan after a short sale?”
I am a realtor myself & had short sold my own home in 2010. My husband & I were looking to enter the market again 4 1/2 years later, but, we needed a jumbo loan. My go-to lender, who has always been honest with me, told me that he didn’t know of anyone doing jumbos after short sales, but, that I might find someone. ENTER, Craig.
From the first time I contacted Craig & gave him all of our information, he told me he didn’t see any issues & that he would be able to do it. Being a little leery of lenders, I wasn’t sure, but, Craig seemed honest & sincere & not like your typical mortgage guy (sorry for the stereotype :-))
Needless to say, he was honest & sincere. He did exactly what he said he could do & he closed our loan ON TIME (in only 30 days–which if you don’t know–that is a quick time to get a jumbo done).
I would highly recommend Craig to anyone looking for any type of mortgage loan. He was professional, kind & always kept us updated & feeling good through which what otherwise can be a stressful experience.
We feel so fortunate to have found Craig & are so thankful that he helped us make our dream home a reality!! Thank you, Craig!!” – Mandi M Ladera Ranch, CA
“I found Craig while looking for a bank willing to give us a mortgage after our short sale. We were able to secure a loan thru his 2nd Chance program with Weifornia 18 months after our short sale. We even got a lower rate than we had for our home we bought in 2007! He was very helpful and the transaction went smooth (even without using a real estate agent). We highly recommend him!! Thank you for helping our dreams come true, Craig!!” – Jen B. Corona, CA
* Not all applicants will qualify. This loan program may have higher rates and points than typical loans.