11/22/2015 Home Prices In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 1.8 percent, for new homes up 17.4 percent and for resale conds up 6.3 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 4.0 percent and up 1.7 percent on condos and down 29.3 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 1.3 percent and the sales volume is up 39.5 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 18.4 percent and the sales volume is up 13.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 12.1 percent and the sales volume is up 52.6 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 1.1 percent and the sales volume is up 2.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 31.9 percent and the sales volume down 41.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 5.4 percent and the sales volume is up 2.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 11.2 percent and the sales volume is down 0.0 percent.
Here we are one week before Thanksgiving and we are still in a very active and good market. In fact, a better market than last week in most areas. Yes we are seeing fewer properties on the market but we are still getting a lot of showings and sales.