What I Am Grateful For This Holiday Season
During the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays I am always reminded of many things I am grateful for and how these 5 items impact my life and career in a positive way.
1. My Love of God- I was raised in a Christian home and feel it was probably the best gift my parents passed on to me. I still attend church, pray and spread the word. Of course #2 is just below #1.
2. My Parents- I grew up in a wonderful home in a small city of Riverside. My father was a pilot in the Air Force and away a lot of the times when I was growing up. My mother took such great care was always my best friend. My parents instilled in me high morals, love of God, the importance of education, and the love of family, good friends plus my appreciation for nature and my pets. My parents are gone now and I miss them daily. I have tried to be a good parent to my children and pass on the knowledge that I learned from my parents.
3. My Family and Children- I love my husband and children and of course our two dogs too. I have tried to be a good wife and mother and am so proud of the accomplishments of my kids. They grew up with the same standards I had grown up with.
4. My Friends and Clients- I have many good friends and try my hardest to keep contact with them by mail, email, and personal contact on a regular basis. Once someone told me if I could count more than 5 dear friends on my fingers, I was truly blessed. I have more than 5 and I do feel totally blessed.
5. Activerain and Keller Williams- I have learned so much from Activerain over the past several years and so grateful for finding out about blogging. I am equally grateful to work for such a terrific brokerage. Keller Williams has enhanced my career, gives me excellent training and support, I have met so many nice people working at my office and I adore my Team Leader and our OP Michael.
May each and everyone of you who reads this have a happy holiday and think about what you are grateful for in your lives.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog...........