6 Steps to Accepting Yourself
1. Accept that everybody makes mistakes. It’s part of learning, and the main way we grow.
2. Accept your body as it gives you life. Choose to love and to nourish it. Also, every single body is different and unique. So, choose to find and focus on those features you can love.
3. Accept that you can’t change what happened in the past. But that was then – and this is now – so look to the future, and let go of the past.
4. Accept that others can’t think what they like – and sometimes their opinions will be hurtful and wrong. But they don’t know your story – and their judgments may be false – so ignore what they are saying, and get on with your own life.
5. Accept that your life is your responsibility. Your thoughts, opinions, and what you say and you do. And be aware of the consequences of those, too.
6. Accept where you’re at in your journey in life. Be patient, understanding, and kind to yourself.