11/29/2015 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.1 percent, for new homes up 11.1 percent and for resale conds up 6.4 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 6.7 percent and up 4.8 percent on condos and down 32.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 1.2 percent and the sales volume is up 27.5 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 8.2 percent and the sales volume is up 10.2 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are down 5.7 percent and the sales volume is down 24.1 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 9.4 percent and the sales volume is up 33.9 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 24.1 percent and the sales volume 23.1 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 6.7 percent and the sales volume is up 2.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 11.5 percent and the sales volume is up 12.2 percent.
Here we are Thanksgiving week and we are still in a very active and good market. In fact, a better market than last week in most areas. The biggest negative growth were Aliso Viejo and San Clemente 92673. While Mission Viejo went positive