There is nothing warmer than the aroma that fills the home at Christmas time. If you’re not feeling up to hanging lights and throwing tinsel around this year, you can still create a hol with this simple and Holiday popuri!!!
All you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3 halved tangerines
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 2-star anise (optional) gives a strong black licorice smell.
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 vanilla bean + 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 small branch fresh pine
- 1 cup apple cider, pomegranate or cranberry juice
Just simmer the ingredients on the stove and prepare to have your senses awakened with the warmth of Christmas. This is a really great idea especially if you’re having company. Don’t feel like buying all of those ingredients? Just grab some cinnamon sticks, cinnamon, put it in a pot of water on the stove and just let it simmer.
Most importantly, have fun! Let your home represent your personal style and love for the holiday season. We would love to hear your favorite decorating tips during the holidays. Leave us a comment below.
Subscribe to CommentsComment