12/13/2015 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.8 percent, for new homes up 5.2 percent and for resale conds up 7.4 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 2.5 percent and down 3.6 percent on condos and down 24.9 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 13.2 percent and the sales volume is down 6.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 4.1 percent and the sales volume is down 6.4 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 5.0 percent and the sales volume is down 37.4 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 9.0 percent and the sales volume is up 12.8 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 18.1 percent and the sales volume up 3.4 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 0.7 percent and the sales volume is down 6.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 6.8 percent and the sales volume is up 6.1 percent.
We are seeing the effect of the Holidays once again in the amount of sales in all areas. So we are in our Holiday effect for a few more weeks. Sales are still happening and values are still going up . I would not try to predict too much from the numbers over the next few weeks.