Winter curb appeal? I know, I know, we all think curb appeal is very important but just what does winter curb appeal have to do with anything.
Well actually it is just as important as spring or summer curb appeal especially in the northern sections of the Country. I am making an impromptu list of some things to entice buyers in and please feel free to add any I may have missed
1. Sparkling clean windows.
2. Freshly painted or just washed front door.
3. Leaves removed.
4. Clean walkways and driveways.
5. A seasonal wreath on that clean door.
6. Sanitation and recycle cans tucked away.
7. Toasty warm air the minute that front door opens.
8. No pet remnants, outside or inside.
Please remember that in January the market picks up and you want to stand out from the crowd.