12/20/2015 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.7 percent, for new homes up 5.4 percent and for resale conds up 10.7 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 1.6 percent and up 7.1 percent on condos and down 7.3 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 24.3 percent and the sales volume is up 2.7 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 3.8 percent and the sales volume is up 38.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 17.0 percent and the sales volume is down 21.6 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 8.3 percent and the sales volume is up 3.8 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 13.3 percent and the sales volume down 31.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 10.7 percent and the sales volume is up 5.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 5.6 percent and the sales volume is up 0.0 percent.
We are seeing the Holidays causing a reduction in sales in all areas. However look closer and you see an improvement overall on the market. I believe we would have many more sales if there were more properties to sell. Watch for a very good first quarter.