10 Ways to Make this the Best Christmas Ever
1. Write a gratitude list.
2. Set a budget and keep an eye on your spending.
3. Get rid of unrealistic expectations.
4. Keep it simple. Don’t wear yourself out with too many parties and commitments.
5. Think about what gives meaning to your life – and make pursuing that a priority.
6. Reach out to others – and especially those in need.
7. Get outside, breath in fresh air, and enjoy the beauty and gift of nature.
8. Light candles, put on music, and enjoy the Christmas spirit.
9. Avoid touchy subjects and arguments. Focus on peace, and being happy and calm.
10. Laugh and have fun – spread the joy to everyone.