12/27/2015 Home Values In San Clemente By
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 6.5 percent, for new homes up 5.5 percent and for resale conds up 6.5 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 1.3 percent and up 4.6 percent on condos and down 4.0 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 22.2 percent and the sales volume is down 15.6 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 3.2 percent and the sales volume is up 27.6 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 14.7 percent and the sales volume is down 19.3 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 6.3 percent and the sales volume is up 5.2 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 14.5 percent and the sales volume up 13.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 1.3 percent and the sales volume is up 14.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 11.0 percent and the sales volume is down 14.0 percent.
Christmas week is an interesting week. We Cannot extrapalate too much from this one week. Enjoy the holidays and all is well and going in a positive direction for the market.