This list is not ranked, but all moments that were fabulous in 2015:
- Watching my daughter graduate. She was back in school again 10 minutes later working on her dream. She's a "never give up" girl. I'm a proud mom.
- Celebrating 20 years as the owner of Lane Realty. Where did the time go? Was it really 1995?
- A wonderful two week road trip with lots of firsts. I drove into the Rockies after dark and woke up early and went outside to see the sun coming up over the snow capped mountains in 12 degree weather. It was magnificent.
- Thanksgiving with Donald's family. First one ever. It was different, it was good.
- Christmas with my family. It was fabulous and even more fabulous that Michael was a part of it this year.
- The closing for a first time home buyer who was giddy. Giddy first time home buyers remind me why I'm still loving what I do.
- Grandparents day at school with Braylee. We love our 5 beautiful adopted grands and being invited to Grandparents day just was so very special. Love all those kids.
- NOT being sick, but Donald taking care of me while I was sick was special. He's a really wonderful caregiver, my best friend and soulmate.
- Hanging out with the peeps I have met at AR in 2015. I got see Melissa McKinney, Lisa Heindel, Jesse Clifton, Thom Abott, Jane Peters, Carla Muss-Jacobs, Emmy and Kent Simpson. I plan to do more of this in 2016
- Visiting a new beach with Donald for our anniversary. It was great. We're going to have more family time in 2016 and plan to see some new sites in America we haven't seen before.
I wish all of you a happy and blessed 2016.