Happy New Years Real Estate Professionals!
To some, January 1 is a day of lead generation, and for others, it is a day of rest. Can there be a balance of the two?
Many agents will call expireds, door knock and perform other lead generation activities on New Years Day. Others feel that aggressive lead generation on January 1st might be intrusive to their clients. For the latter, we’ve compiled a list:
For the latter, we’ve compiled a list:
15 Lead Generating Activities To Do New Years Day That Do Not Include Calling Or Door Knocking
- Send a "Happy New Year" text to your Sphere of InfluenceFacebook message
- Post a message to your past client's Facebook wall
- Update your social media with fresh cover photos
- Write a new blog post
- Produce a 15 second "Happy New Year Video" and post it to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Post on Nextdoor.com
- Make a new marketing piece on Canva
- Send a non-salesy email out to your contact list.
- Try out a new social network.
- Review your 2016 business plan
- Make a marketing calendar (post on this coming up shortly)
- Brainstorm 5 new SOIs to connect with in January
- Subscribe to an inspiration Podcast, YouTube Channel, orBlog
- Look at your business last year and cancel ineffective services.
- Examine your budget, spend less earn more in 2016
Here is to a successful in real estate!