As I reflect back on the top 10 moments in 2015 I have had a number of outstanding personal and professional moments. Karen Fiddler has sponsored this contest and shared hers as well.
So here are my 10 most memorable moments:
1. My younger daughter Ashley got engaged. This was a wonderful moment arranged by our future son in law, Tom. He proposed in front of both families.
2. After many years of living in different states we had a reunion Thanksgiving with my brother, my sister, and children and grandchildren at Colonial Williamsburg, VA.
3. We had a wonderful Christmas party at our home on December 19th with all of Toms family. I was wonderful getting to know the extended family.
4. I was appointed to organize and recruit a new program for business owners in our county. I receive compensation from a grant.
5. I took my wife on two wonderful business trips. One to New Orleans and the other to the Finger Lakes in New York State.
6. I reached my 500,000 point free account in 2015 and got a good start on one million.
7. My blogging got me my first long distance client, a restaurant company in Southern Louisiana.
8. I had the opportunity to speak at a large SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) Conference in September. It was well received and now I am soliciting similar conferences.
9. I have been the chairperson of programs for my location SHRM chapter. This means I vet the speakers and decide on the content for monthly programs.
10. I took a number of cooking classes in 2015 and have served my wife some great meals. She loves it and we are now doing it together.
Thank you Karen Fiddler for sponsoring this contest. For some reason I can't tag you.