You are invited to list your own Top 10 Moments of 2015
Deadline: January 3rd
Earn 1000 points
Post link on Karen Fiddler's post in order to get credit.
Every year end, it's natural to think back over the one just ending. It's been a great year in many ways. So here are my top 10 moments of 2015!
I'd love it if you would post your top ten also? Write a post and post a link here? No points attached, unless Bob Stewart makes it so....but I'd love to hear about your year also.
Update: Bob is giving everyone who writes a post and puts the link here 1000 points. Deadline is Sunday 1/3!
10) #10 or #1...all the wonderful experiences with my real estate clients and colleagues (corny but true)
9) I ordered a personalize license plate for my jeep (I know, odd for a top ten)
8) I finally took my son (Connor) to Williamsburg, VA
7) I started my own real estate brokerage
6) I celebrated my 20th Wedding Anniversary
5) My son (Connor) achieved his Congressional Gold Medal Award
4) My daughter (Kendall) graduated from graduate school with her Masters of Divinity
3) My daughter (Kendall) got engaged to her beautiful partner, Diane
2) My son (Richard) commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Marine Corps Reserves....Rah
1) This is easy! I found out my son (Matthew) is going to make me a grandmother in 2016 (see if you can guess what #1 will be next year?)
Ok...it's your turn!