1/3/2016 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.8 percent, for new homes up 7.3 percent and for resale conds up 7.6 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 4.3 percent and up 6.0 percent on condos and down 9.4 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 25.5 percent and the sales volume is down 4.2 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 0.9 percent and the sales volume is up 21.9 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 14.5 percent and the sales volume is down 18.5 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 13.7 percent and the sales volume is down 10.7 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 2.5 percent and the sales volume down 6.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 1.0 percent and the sales volume is up 26.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 9.8 percent and the sales volume is down 18.2 percent.
The hardest week to get business done is the week after Christmas and New Years Day. These are the result of that week statistically. Lets not make any predictions based on this one week.