Karen Fiddler has asked us to list our Top 10 Moments of 2015.
Other than the usual holidays with the family and the birthday parties of my four precious grandbabies, here is my top ten list written in chronological order....
1. Road trip with my daughter, Ashley, to Florida. We didn't tell my parents we were coming and it was a wonderful surprise. I also got to meet my dear AR friend, Kathy Streib while I was there!
2. A phone call from the one and only Mickey Mucci! The beloved mother of Roger D. Mucci surprised me with a phone call!
3. A family wagon ride with nobody on the wagon but us. We had the whole thing to ourselves!
4. Road trip with my aunt, Eleanor, to New York. We went for the bridal shower of the beautiful girl marrying El's son Nathan. Her wonderful family welcomed us with open arms.
5. Road trip with my husband, Rick, to New York. We went to Alexis and Nathan's wedding.
6. My mother's birthday celebration. We had ice cream with the grandbabies and surprised Nana and Grampa with the news of a new baby coming! (see #10)
7. Long weekends on our boat. Rick took Mondays off and we spent every weekend on the boat and took relaxing walks on the beach.
8. Jacinda took Nana for a ride. Jacinda was Skyping with my mom and she placed the iPad in her shopping cart and took Nana for the ride of a lifetime.
9. Cutting down our Christmas tree with our grandsons Jack and Thomas.
10. My Number One moment of 2015....
The announcement of a new baby on it's way! My son and his wife are expecting in April!
Here is a slideshow of all these special 2015 moments, except the call from Mickey.