The end of 2015 is behind us. December is typically a slower month for real estate closings because of the holidays but it did not seem to slow down too much in Central Florida. Here are a few of the deals that we sold last month. Take a look.
1. Benedict Court, Casselberry, FL 32707. 4 bed, 2 bath pool home. This house on a hill had a huge backyard plus screened porch and great Florida swimming pool. Sold for the bargain price of $169,000.
2. Chesterfield Circle, Winter Springs, FL 32708. Lovely 4 bed, 2.5 bath pool home in Amherst subdivision. House was remodeled, updated, and in great shape. Sold for $338,000.
3. Magnolia Terrace, Montverde, FL 34756. Majestic 4 bed, 3 bath home with private pool. This was a former parade of homes model with a big 3-car garage. Sold for $340,500.
4. Pine Barrens Drive, Orlando, FL 32817. 3 bed, 2 bath home in Woodside Village in East Orlando. Remodeled with granite counters, stainless appliances, and USB ports in most rooms. Sold for $245,000.
5. Citrus Circle, Apopka, FL 32798. 2 bed, 2 bath home in Zellwood Station 55+ community. A snowbird or retiree's paradise. So much to do here. Sold at the bargain price of $54,000.
There are so many great deals out there in Central Florida. Enjoy those Florida winter months where the low is in the 50s and the high is in the 80s. These prices are amazing and on the rise. Make sure to contact us today to buy your next home.