You can live in the USA in a week

Real Estate Broker/Owner with Florida 360 Realty, LLC BK#3212727


As of October 1st, 2015, you can move to the USA in a week.  The EB5 INVESTOR VISA PROGRAM which allows foreigner’s to get a USA Green Card and obtain USA Citizenship, has made changes to allow investors to wait in the USA for their Green Card.  Investors can come to the USA and live the day after they make a payment towards the EB5 Visa.

Investors will receive a Work Permit, Travel Documents,  Social Security number, and children can start school immediately.

Do you want to send your children to quality USA schools, live in  safe neighborhoods,  give you and your children a unlimited future?

EB5 Florida Real Estate Regional Center, L.L.C. a United States  Citizenship and Immigration approved project, (EB5 Fla) makes it possible to make your investment over 6 to 9 months. With a payment of $150,000 towards the $575,000 required investment, you can move to the USA the day after you pay the $150,000, the remaining balance may be paid over 6 to 9 months.

Ask us for more information:

Comments (0)