Thank you Bob for this opportunity to look for clarity for my blogging plan for 2016. Hmm....
a thousand ideas have spun through my brain....so much for clarity!
I believe I will target Licensing in Massachusetts. I just completed auditing a 40 hour salesperson's class as well as completing my ITI Training program a few months back - now all that is left for the Instructor and School licensing is my TB test - goal for tomorrow.
My 2016 Goal is to have my Real Estate Licensing School up and running by March 1 at my Washington Street Braintree office location of TradeWinds REalty Group llc/Massachusetts Real Estate Network llc.
1. Licensing Requirements for a Real Estate Salesperson
2. Licensing Requirements for a Real Estate Broker
3. Licensing Requirements for a Real Estate Instructor
7. Market Analysis
10. How to definetly LOSE YOUR LICENSE!
12. Reading a deed, map and lot
14. Fair Housing
16. Landlord Tenant Relations
17. Assistance programs for Buyers
18. Marketing and real estate jargon
19. Continuing Education and other requirements for licensing
20. Referral or InActive AGents
Thank you for this opportunity to put pen to paper on thoughts for blogs to create a niche marketing for Massachusetts Real Estate Professionals Licensing Instruction.