1/10/2016 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.9 percent, for new homes up 4.5 percent and for resale conds up 9.8 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 7.1 percent and up 13.2 percent on condos and down 1.0 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 19.4 percent and the sales volume is up 6.3 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 4.5 percent and the sales volume is up 12.9 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 12.5 percent and the sales volume is down 12.5 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 9.0 percent and the sales volume is down 19.8 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 3.3 percent and the sales volume down 3.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 0.9 percent and the sales volume is up 37.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 10.8 percent and the sales volume is down 24.1 percent.
This morning the Orange County Register had a report that the luxury market has slowed down. That is true but again as I have been saying the final two months is normally slow. What we are seeing is too few properties for sale. Agents have clients but our inventories are really low. Now is a great time to sell.