Keep that CREDIT SCORE UP!
If you are reading this you are probably considering buying a home and thinking what will it take for me to get to the point that I can buy a home?
Maybe you are not even sure what your credit score is and if you even qualify for a home loan?
Tips for keeping your credit score up:
1. Always at least pay the minimum on your credit cards and bills that are due on time. Do not miss a payment.
2. If you do miss a payment, make sure to get ahold of the company immediately and figure out how to remedy the situation and not get a ding on your credit.
3. Payoff your credit cards monthly. Keeping up on paying your credit cards in full monthly will keep more at a stable credit card debt free situation
4. Don't close short term credit cards as a way of hoping to keep your credit score up.
5. Do not open a bunch of cards to keep your credit limit up.
Want more tips and Downpayment Assistance options - CLICK HERE