1/17/2016 Home Values In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 5.5 percent, for new homes up 4.3 percent and for resale conds up 10.0 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 9.7 percent and up 13.7 percent on condos and down 13.7 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viej.8o Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 12.5 percent and the sales volume is up 29.5 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 0.4 percent and the sales volume is up 34.4 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 2.6 percent and the sales volume is up 9.3 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 9.3 percent and the sales volume is down 12.7 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 7.4 percent and the sales volume down 2.9 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 5.1 percent and the sales volume is up 57.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 12.9 percent and the sales volume is down 12.2 percent.
We are off and running for the new year. As you can see the sales volume has increased greatly. This is happening with the lowest January inventory since 2013. It is still early but I think the first quarter will be very wild with increased prices. Let's watch the stock market this next week it could come into play in the overall economy.