When you need to find someone to help you sell or buy a home what are the qualities that are most important to you?
- You want some who has experience with both selling and buying
- You want someone who has knowledge about the real estate market
- You want someone who will give you the best exposure
I could go on but these three seem to be the most common skills wanted by anyone who is looking for an agent. Yet every agent will tell you they are the most experienced, have the best knowledge and have the best technology to give your home the best exposure.
So the next question to ask is How can I tell the difference between them and are there any other qualities that are important to me? I would say the following qualities come up a close second.
- You want someone who you like
- You want someone who communicates well
- You want someone who is flexible
I think the second tier of qualities follows some ones gut instincts and most people trust their gut when selecting an agent.