How to Become more Open to Life
1. Judge less; accept more. (This relates both to ourselves and others)
2. Be flexible when you’re setting your goals; be open to changing in unexpected ways....
3. Be aware of your automatic reactions and defensive mechanisms. Although they often serve you well – they can trip you up as well.
4. Have an open mind; be willing to listen and consider viewpoints that are different from your own.
5. Work to manage and overcome your fears – as these close us off from life and endless possibilities.