Irving, Texas Home Values report for November 2015

By
Real Estate Broker/Owner with DFW Team Realty

Irving home sales increased 7% in November 2015, with 118 houses sold in November 2015. Year-to-date, houses sold gained 5% relative to the same month last year, with 1,597 homes sold. New real estate listings year-to-date climbed 6% relative to the same period last year, with 1,597 properties sold this year. New real estate listings in Irving rose 20% during November, with 152 properties listed this November. Listed homes under contract this November in Irving grew 2%, with 125 houses currently listed under contract this November. Overall this year, housing sales increased 7% relative to the same period last year, with 1,772 houses sold during 2015. During November, the average home sales price was about $240,774, which is a 9% rise from last month. Year-to-date, houses sold went up 6% compared to the same period last year, with $249,286 being the average price for a home. Click here to view homes in Irving.

Irving Home Values Report

Register online for monthly home value updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

on
 
close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Real Estate Market Trends
Location:
Texas Dallas County Irving
Tags:
irving
home values
market reports
trends
home sales

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
771,737

Bob Baesmann

DFW Team Realty | 972-978-8800
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*