On Friday, January 22nd at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern) ActiveRain will host a webinar to discuss the current state of ActiveRain, what we've done in the last six months since taking over the site, and also what's coming up for 2016.
In this webinar, Ben Kinney, Bob Stewart and David Wiggs will field your questions and also lay out the vision for 2016, while also recapping some of the things we've been working on behind the scenes to make the site better.
Here's a brief outline of some of the things we will discuss:
- We'll introduce our new developers, support people and a few team members that have been working behind the scenes to make the community even better.
What's Been Done So Far:
- We'll discuss some of the adjustments that have been made to the code base and how we have improved the performance on the site to make the platform more reliable.
What's Guiding Our Development Strategy:
- The state of Outside Blogs
- New Content Discovery initiative and a redesign of the home page and other content areas of the site
- New Content sharing tool to help you share your ALL of your content more easily
- Improving our communication inside of ActiveRain and via email
- Content development training and workshops
- A new Localism concept
What Is Currently Being Worked On:
- We'll introduce the new ActiveRain University concept.
- We will talk about the SEO team we've brought on to help refine the search engine presence of ActiveRain and get your content more widely discovered.
- We will discuss Channel Partners and unique offerings that are being set up specifically for the ActiveRain Community to get great deals on products and services that may help your business
- New Profile pages that pack a punch
A Chance For You To Guide Us
We have tons of stuff we hope to share in this webinar. Our main goal for this call is to bring everyone up to speed on what we've been working on and where our minds are for the upcoming year. We hope you'll get a chance to join us live so we can answer as many of your questions as possible and reassure everyone that we have huge goals for ActiveRain in 2016 that we will only be able to meet with the support of the community.