You finally closed on your new home and you're unpacked and enjoying your new place!
- Replace all batteries in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors ... you have no idea when this has been done before and chances are they will signal low battery in the middle of the night while you're sleeping!
- Replace all air filters throughout your home ... again you have no idea when this has been done prior to you owning the home so it's nice to have a fresh start!
- Wrap your hot water heater in an insulation blanket to help with energy effeciency. It's a quick and cheap way to help keep your monthly bills lower.
- Make sure your hotwater heater is set at about 120 degrees (optimum suggested temp)
- Check insulation in the attic and basement to make sure it's all secure and doing the best job possible.
- Install a programable thermostat ... the new Nest® thermostats are GREAT!
- Make sure all fittings for outdoor hoses have no leaks ... this can be a HUGE waste of water and really make your water bill shocking!
- Check the dryer vent to make sure there are no blockages either from lint or even a nest from an unwanted critter!
Now ... Sit Back and Relax and ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!
Are you LOOKING FOR THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS? Do you have a HOME TO SELL? The Temple Team can help you with all of your Real Estate Needs. Give us a call at 704-235-3000 and visit our webstie at www.TheTempleTeam.com.